Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello Foxy


I've been experimenting with creating some digital art. Of course I love critters of all types but I wanted to try to create my own critters so that I can tailor them to specific events or occasions. So I created this fox digital stamp and he is available in my Etsy store for just $1 if you would like to use him on a card. In fact since I'm having a 30% off sale he will be just 70 cents. Just print him out and color him like I did. I used a Lawn Fawn sentiment on my card but I did include two digital sentiments with the stamp for you to use if you like.


Challenges for this card:





4 comments :

  1. Cute little fox, so colorful, great layout and the teal colors against the fox just make it all pop! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jess, a lovely layout and colour scheme, your image is adorable and gorgeous colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have really made the fox stand out. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge for our 'K is for Keep it Simple' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combination. He is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!