Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pucker Up with a Video


I have a video explaining this card and the techniques I used so I'll give you a chance to check that out first and then share a little more below.


This card started when I was cleaning my craft area and decided to put aside in a basket all the stamps I have never inked up that I need to get to. I'm on a spending freeze until at least August when I plan on purchasing the newest Online Card Class Stretch Your Stamps and some of the amazing new Lawn Fawn release. But until, and except for, those two things I am trying to curb. Anyway Lawn Fawn Make Lemonade went into the never used basket and then I saw the Shopping Our Stash Five a Day challenge and knew I could easily combined with the Lawnscaping Watercolor challenge by using this set so this card was born. The video gives a full explanation of the technique if you want to know more.


Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!