Sunday, May 4, 2014

Thankful Speech Bubbles


I wanted to play around with a color fade and my Inktense pencils. I laid down a little bit of yellow, orange, and red then brushed them out to blend. I liked the results but didn't want a full panel with it so I decided to create a simple speech bubble card with the results. Since it was such a simple card and playing with the watercolor was fun I made a whole set of these simple thank yous. The sentiments are from a variety of Lawn Fawn sets and the speech bubble dies are also Lawn Fawn. I think they would be great for guy or girl and I have listed them in my Etsy store. My Etsy store also has some use discounted used stamps and you can save even more with the code WELCOME30.

Challenges for this card:




3 comments :

  1. Hey Jess, I really love your speech bubbles. I have a couple Inktense pencils but haven't used them. I must give them a try now. Which stamp set did you use to stamp the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sets for the sentiments are Lawn Fawn So Thankful, Blue Skies, and A Good Apple. I basically grabbed thank you type sentiments from the ones lying around my desk.

      Delete
  2. Your cards are really fun with the bright happy greetings, Jess! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!