Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine Card featuring Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils and Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamps


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a Valentine card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs. This little pig holding a heart is so sweet. I recently bought my first set of Spectrum Noir colored pencils and in the video I explain what I've learned so far.


Tips from this card/video:
With colored pencils it is more important to go from light to dark to achieve good blending.
Wrap the twine all the way around the panel to make it easier to tie the bow.
Use a black marker around fussy cut images for a more finished look.


Challenges:






2 comments :

  1. A sweet piggy Jess! Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, your card is so completely adorable! Thank you for sharing the LOVE with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!