Saturday, March 7, 2015

Paper Pieced Lawn Fawn Card

Playful Paper Pieced Card by Jess Moyer featuring Lawn Fawn Stamps Dies and Papers

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card featuring some of the adorable Lawn Fawn products now available in the shop. I started with the Let's Play stamps and dies. Since I had picked up the two new Pint Sized Patterns Collections I decided to do some paper piecing instead of coloring. You can check out my video below for more on how it came together.


I used some of the older Lawn Fawn dies as well including Spring Showers and the Grassy Border die. I love how all the different Lawn Fawn products old and new coordinate perfectly. Head on over to the shop and pick up your favorites today!

Playful Paper Pieced Card by Jess Moyer featuring Lawn Fawn Stamps Dies and Papers




4 comments :

  1. Cute card. Glad to see someone else cut out the middle of that lovely paper to use on another project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super fun and sweet take on our challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the paper piecing, it is adorable! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just perfect for our challenge! And I loved seeing this new set in use. It's one of my favorites, for sure. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!