Thursday, April 30, 2015

Small Stamps to Create a Focal Point with Gerda Steiner Designs Playful Kitten


Hello crafty friends! I am so excited to share these new kitten stamps. I love all critter stamps but Gerda Steiner kitties are a personal favorite. I love the cute round faces and the textured hair around the edges. So I was beyond thrilled when I found out there would be a clear set. For today's card I made the playful kitties the focal point by stamping a ring of hearts around them. For more on how to achieve a perfect circle of stamp check out my video.


This set was available for pre-order so I can't wait to see all the designs from Gerda's fans to start rolling in. Please 'like' Gerda Steiner Designs on Facebook or join the Gerda Steiner Designs Facebook group to share your creations.


Challenges:


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful cas and cute card . Love those multicoloured hearts. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute and love the circle border round the adorable kittens.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!