Monday, October 5, 2015

Custom Sentiment using Lawn Fawn for Lawnscaping 115

Custom Sentiment with Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs and Scripty Thanks by Jess Crafts

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card for the latest Lawnscaping challenge. Today's challenge is sentiments! We want to see something where the sentiment is the star of the show but using  some Lawn Fawn goodies. So for today's card I created a custom sentiment for my card using Violet's ABCs. Check out my video for more on this card. 


I am so in love with the Lawn Fawn papers. They make cards so quick and easy and the simple patterns are great for die cutting. I can't wait to see all the clever ways people use sentiments for this challenge. 

Custom Sentiment with Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs and Scripty Thanks by Jess Crafts


The sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson. There will be a $25 gift certificate of the Ellen Hutson store for the winner. Thank you Ellen for your support!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!