Saturday, October 3, 2015

Making a Scene with Create a Smile Stamps and Hero Arts Ombre Inks

Clean and Simple Card using Create a Smile Poppin Over and Hero Arts Ombre Inks

Hello crafty friends! Today I have some cards for the Create a Smile guest design team call. I love Create a Smile's fun unique stamps and the Poppin Over set really called to me because I adore critters and these ones are so cute. That little waving bear makes me smile every time. Check out the video for more on how I made these cards.


I love my Hero Arts Ombre Inks but I don't always use them in the way they are intended. Because there are three distinct pads I find myself using them separately as much as together. I couldn't pick the critter I liked best so I decided to make a whole set and it was a great excuse to play with a range of the Ombre Inks as well. If you love Create a Smile stamps as much as me please check out their Guest DT call. You can even use the free digital stamps to enter.

Clean and Simple Card using Create a Smile Poppin Over and Hero Arts Ombre Inks

Challenges:

Clean and Simple Card using Create a Smile Poppin Over and Hero Arts Ombre Inks



7 comments :

  1. Fabulous cards Jessica, lovely designs with super background stamping......... your gorgeously coloured cute critters are adorable!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards! Really cute :) ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards - so cute.
    Thanks for sharing you amazing creation with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute animals peeking over the wall Jess xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!